Living in Lausanne, Switzerland, since quite a long time now, we thought it would be time to take a little break. As a result, we both wished well to our respective bosses, we bought two backpacks & travel guides – the Bradt guides are absolutely incredible – cross trekker shoes and swimwear. With two one way flight tickets to Istanbul in our pocket, we feel ready to start our journey!
Magali, administrative assistant, speaks several languages, is an expert of the hotels good deals and last minute flights, and specifically enjoys:
- Travelling (as you can well imagine).
- Using public transportation everywhere particularly when a bit tricky to understand the network and the fees.
- Writing trip reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Spotting the wildlife (since she visited the unforgettable Custer State Park in South Dakota, USA).
- Seating on the aisle (she regularly feels the need to walk).
Daniel, software engineer, likes to build/repair things and is a specialist of the « off the beaten tracks » activities while travelling abroad likes:
- Taking his camera, tripod and microphone around (his back doesn’t thank him).
- Hotels and B&B where bicycles are available for the guests.
- Going to a movie while on the other side of the world to enjoy an American blockbuster.
- Seating on the window (he can sleep everywhere).